Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All Products on this website (which may vary from time to time) are available in UK.
- Some Products may be harmful, have food included or need special care. If you require further information before submitting an order please contact us using the contact details set out below.
- All Products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties we reserve the right to substitute a Product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the Product or any substitute product to you at all, we shall notify you as soon as is reasonably possible and shall reimburse your payment in full and in any event no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
- Prices listed within the Service are valid for a maximum of 14 days from submitting your order.
- Prices include VAT.
Order / Payments
- During order submission you shall be required to provide us with your personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards and Paypal. By clicking on the 'complete order’ button on the Order Form you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Online site.
- Submitting your Order Form is subject to our acceptance of this offer and we will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you unless we have issued you a confirmation of order delivery by email. This is not the email sent on submission of an order.
Delivery- Our delivery service is only within the UK.
- On acceptance by us of your Order Form we will advise you by e-mail. We will process Order Forms received on Sundays or Public Holidays the next working day. We will endeavour to delivery Order Form within 7 working days. We cannot guarantee specific delivery date.
- Anomalies in your submitted personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- In case of delivery to certain locations where a third party is involved, such as offices, hotels, other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient. Please be advised that we are unable to deliver to funeral directors, hospitals, airports or ships.
- Please note that we are only responsible for delivering against signature to the address you quote (or an immediate neighbour if no one is at home) we regret that where goods have been correctly delivered we can not accept responsibility if the intended recipient has moved, or lives elsewhere, and the actual received refuses or fails to return item(s).
- Where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery they will either deliver to a neighbour or leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact.
- In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form.
- When placing your order you are able to specify further delivery information using the 'Delivery Notes' field provided. This is intended to provide further guidance to the party delivering your order which isn't included within your address information, for example to specify floor number. We reserve the right to not action any delivery requests specified in this field which we deem unacceptable and will use other elements of address information provided elsewhere on the order form to fulfil your order.
- To amend your order please contact us using the contact details set out below.
- We regret that you may not cancel an order for Products once your order has been made-up or dispatched.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the Online Service any complaints should be addressed to:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flower B Florist
4 Royal Albert Cottages
- Because of the perishable nature of Products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
- Whilst we agree to make all reasonable efforts to ensure that this Online Site and/or the Online Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Online Site and/or the Online Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Online Site and/or the Online Service impossible or impractical.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online Site and/or the Online Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Online Service or Online Site.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Online Site and/or the Online Services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Online Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All of our flower designs are handmade to order and are perishable and delicate so regretfully we do not accept any returns.
If you have received a damaged item then please contact us within 2 days of receipt to discuss a refund or replacement. Refunds will only been issued when the item has been returned to the above address.